Candy Cane Fudge MILKshake
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 0
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Hot fudge topping (about 1/3 cup), warmed
- 6 scoops (3 cups packed) peppermint ice cream, slightly softened
- ½ cup Oak Farms Milk
- About 1 tablespoon crushed candy cane
- 2 candy canes
- 4 fudge covered crème wafer cookies
- To make whipped cream, in large mixer bowl beat whipping cream at medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Add sugar and peppermint extract; continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons warm hot fudge topping into bottom of each of 2 clear milkshake glasses; turn glasses upside down and swirl hot fudge up and around the bottom half of glasses. Set aside.
- To make MILKshake, combine ice cream and milk in blender. Blend on low for 10 to 15 seconds or until ingredients start to incorporate; scrape sides. Blend on medium-high until mixture is desired consistency.
- Pour into prepared milkshake glasses; top with whipped cream. Drizzle with remaining hot fudge topping; sprinkle with crushed candy cane. Garnish with candy canes and fudge covered crème wafer cookies.